My name is Rachel Ashton.
- Master of Science: Advancing Healthcare Practice.
- Diploma in Health and Social Policy.
- RMA – Level 4 – Adults.
- NVQ 2 and 3 in Health and Social care.
I am a ……Trained Broker, Essential lifestyle planner, Trained in Intensive Interaction. I have Makaton levels 1 and 2. I am Choices choosing App trained. A CFP nursing mentor for 14 years. I have 16 years of management experience, 19 years of supporting people on the Autistic spectrum and 22 years’ experience of supporting people.
What I can help you with:
- Signposting – provide you with information about local community businesses and people.
- Planning support – finding out what you want to do and how much it will cost.
- Talk to the council and help to get your support plan agreed.
- Make sure you know how much money you have to spend and how you are spending it.
- Playing the guitar (badly)
- Playing the flute
- Looking at artwork (my favourite is Banksy)
- Watching bands
- Climbing mountains
- Walking in the country
- Bubble and squeak
- Rainy days